First Contact Clinical provides the Local Authority Commissioned Social Prescribing Service in North Tyneside.
Social prescribing can help people with different social, emotional or practical needs to find the right support and improve their health and wellbeing. Our team of Link Workers will take time to explore what’s important to individuals and support them to identify issues and challenges they would like to address. This may involve introducing them to services, groups or activities in their local community.
We support people to improve their health and wellbeing and to make positive life changes in areas such as:
- Housing, benefits, financial and advice.
- Employment, training and volunteering.
- Education and learning.
- Healthy lifestyle and physical activity.
- Arts, gardening, creative activities.
- Befriending, counselling and groups.
To access the service a person must be:
- A resident of North Tyneside or be registered with a North Tyneside GP Practice.
- 18 years of age or over.
You can make a referral via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0191 4324829.
You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com .