Connect5 is a mental health promotion training programme designed to increase the confidence and core skills of front line staff so that they can be more effective in having conversations about mental health and wellbeing, help people to manage mental health problems and increase their resilience and mental wellbeing through positive changes.
- Be able to use public mental health models to provide insight into what we can do to feel better
- Describe and use the skills of having a connected conversation
- Locate mental wellbeing services and resources in your area
- Be able to use the 5 Areas Model within a connected conversation
- Know when a person needs more than self-help (including people having thoughts of suicide)
- Locate local mental health and wellbeing services and resources in your area
Free for those working or volunteering in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. For more information click here
Who’s it for?
Those with the opportunity through their working practice to give brief advice and/or interventions.
***once your booking form is completed you will receive a confirmation email***