This session provides attendees with a wider understanding of local and national agendas in Sexual and Reproductive Health. It will also allow the opportunity to learn more about the legislation involved in this area and provide opportunities to develop behaviour change techniques relevant to the field.
• Offer a definition of Sexual Health
• Understand legislation around Sexual Health
• Explore issues relating to sexual health especially with regards to young people including “sexting”
• Risky sexual behaviour and groups at greater risk
• Contraception and emergency contraception
• How can we make a difference?
• Effective and clear signposting in the area
3 hours (to include a midway break)
Free for those working in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Who should attend?
This training is for anyone working within South Tyneside who work with people that may need advice and guidance around sexual health issues.
Please note to participate in the session you will need:
- A device with a large enough screen to view the presentation slides
- A working microphone to participate in group activities (our quick guide can support you to test your audio)
- A webcam desirable (but not essential)
***once your booking form is completed you will receive a confirmation email***